Okay, so there’s a reason I wanted Hal Elrod to be my first episode.
In this episode, Hal and I grab a cup of Bulletproof coffee and chat about:
- Dying!?! (But seriously, he did die)
- A GEM of advice about sales that literally changed my thoughts on work
- Coming back from depression (including something he hasn’t talked about publicly before)
- The Miracle Morning (more on that below)
- The funniest “Random Question” answer I’ve ever had
- and, as always, two huge pieces of actionable advice for entrepreneurs starting out, and entrepreneurs who’ve been in the game for a bit.
If you loved joining me and Hal for a cup of coffee as much as I did, please subscribe on iTunes and leave us a rating and review!
Super Rad Stuff Hal and I mentioned in this episode:
Other posts on productivity: